Effective date Aug. 31th, 2021
2. Basic concepts (terms)
2.1. Administrator - a legal entity that has the exclusive right to the Application, including (but not limited to): the program interface, the application software, the application algorithms.
2.2. User - an individual who has created an account in the Application, who has accepted the Agreement and uses the relevant services of the Application for their own purposes. The user cannot be a person who has not reached the age of incomplete civil capacity in accordance with the rules of law in force in the country of citizenship.
2.3. Application - for this Agreement, the Application means both the Goodzone Mobile Application, the functionality of which is defined in Section 3 of this Agreement, and the Goodzone Web Portal.
2.4. Services - relevant information and technical services provided to the User. The application is free, but you can get access to unique content only by subscribing.
2.5. The module - is a functionally complete fragment of the program, designed as a separate file with source code or its so-called part, intended for use in a mobile application or on the web portal "Goodzone".
2.6. Content - information expressed in text, numerical, graphic or audio form, which is stored or transmitted by the User through the Application Services.
2.7. Undesirable content - content that contains profanity, or relates to trafficking in narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances or their analogues, can be perceived as promoting a cult of violence and cruelty, racial, national or religious intolerance and discrimination, pornography and more. Undesirable content also includes links to web resources and / or materials, the use and / or distribution of which is prohibited by applicable law and / or contrary to the principles of public morality.
2.9. Processing of personal data - any action or set of actions, such as collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, renewal, use and distribution (distribution, sale, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of personal data, including the use information (automated) systems;
2.10. Dissemination of information - transfer by the User of information received from another User (users) to any third parties and in any way, in particular, but not exclusively - publication in the media, distribution on the Internet or using other means of telecommunications , messages in public speeches or social networks, placement in public places, etc.
2.11. Celebrities - famous media people in the field of education, medicine, cinema, music, sports, travel, cooking and more.
2.12. Good events - patronage, sponsorship, philanthropy.
4. The information we collect and how we use it
When you create an account and use the Application, we process the following types of information:
I. Types of information processed
1. Information you provide to us directly:
What it is?
How do we use it?
You should also know:
2. Information we collect automatically
What it is?
How do we use it?
II. Payment information
What it is?
• If you decide to subscribe, which will give you the opportunity to communicate directly with celebrities, we will not store and process your payments, but will use In-App Purchase, StoreKit and others.
How do we use it?
• In-App Purchase, StoreKit may collect certain financial information from you to process a payment, including your name, email address, and other payment information.. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of these third-party services.
III. Your video chat history
What it is?
• We will not collect and store all information contained in your communication stories.
How do we use it?
• To allow you to access your chat history, photos, videos and missed calls for your own purposes.
You should also know:
User-defined content that you share with other users may be stored, copied, or distributed by recipients, and may be potentially available to unintentional third-party recipients through the nature of the digital data. We encourage you to be very careful and cautious when creating and sharing your personal information or content with others.
5. The basis for the processing of your personal data.
The basis for the processing of your personal information is your consent. However, if permitted by applicable law, we may process your personal information in the following cases:
1) processing is necessary to perform the contract to which you are a party, or to take action on your request before the conclusion of the contract;
2) we may disclose personal data or other information when required by law or voluntarily, provided that such action is necessary to comply with applicable law or in response to an enforceable court order, court order or other subpoena from an authority or otherwise way. cooperate with the law. law enforcement agencies or other government agencies;
3) processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another person;
4) we also reserve the right to disclose personal information or other information that, in our good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability, protect us or others from unauthorized, offensive or illegal actions, investigate the matter and protect against any claims or claims of third parties, to protect the security or integrity of the System and any means or equipment used to ensure the availability of the System, or to protect our property or other legal rights that enforce our contracts or protect the rights, property or safety of third parties;
5) processing is necessary for legitimate interests pursued by us or third parties, unless such interests violate your rights, interests and freedoms related to confidentiality (including systems upgrades, fraud prevention, security, marketing, and research, conducted by us).
6. Transfer of your information to third parties
It is not considered a violation of our company to provide information to agents and third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with us, to fulfill obligations to the User and only under the agreements. For example, we may hire other companies to process payments, provide data storage, provide marketing assistance, and conduct inspections. These third-party service providers will be allowed to receive personal data only necessary for the provision of services. Independent providers are committed to protecting personal data to the same extent as we do. Third-party vendors are also prohibited from using your personal information for any other purpose.
7. Refusal to receive messages
You have the right to refuse certain uses and disclosures of your personal information.
8. A place to store your personal information
To provide you with services in a reliable and responsible manner, we process and store your information on secure remote servers.
We store your personal information as long as your account is active and you are a user of the Application.
We may retain your personal information after the closure or termination of your account, if reasonably necessary:
• to comply with applicable laws, regulations or legal obligations;
• to provide services to the User;
• to resolve disputes between or with the Users of the Application during the statute of limitations. In particular, if the law of any country in which the User is / the citizen of which the User is, contains provisions on the statute of limitations during which you have the right to file a claim or claim against us or other Users, or we have the right to file claim or claim to you, and we need proof of the existence of a legal relationship between us, we may process your personal data during this period.
• to detect and prevent unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Application.
We may, over time, minimize your personal information that we use, or we may even make your information anonymous so that it can no longer be associated with you personally. In this case, we will be able to use this information for statistical or other purposes without further notice to you, as such information ceases to be personal data.
10. How we ensure the security of your data
Your account and user information are protected so that only you can access your account. All personal information we collect about you is stored on restricted servers. We take technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect against the loss and misuse of information under our control. While we strive to take reasonable and appropriate precautions to protect your information from anticipated risks, no computer system or information can be fully protected from any possible risk, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to circumvent this information. security measures, or access and / or use your personal information for improper purposes.
11. Your rights to the processing of personal data
We are pleased to inform you of your rights regarding the processing of personal data:
You have the right to know about the sources of collection, the location of your personal data, the purpose of their processing. If you want to know what personal data we process, you can request this information at any time. You can find the list of data we have to provide you in Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR. At the same time, when applying, you must inform us of your specific requirements so that we can legally consider your request and provide a response.
We will process inquiries as soon as possible, but at the same time please remember that providing a complete and legal response to personal data is a complex process that can take up to a month.
Please note that if we are unable to verify your identity by emailing you, or if you have reasonable doubts about your identity, we may ask you to provide proof of identity. Only in this way will we be able to avoid disclosing your personal data to a person who may impersonate you.
2. You have the right to receive information about the conditions of access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to whom your personal data is transferred;
3. You have the right to access your personal data;
4. You have the right to protection of your personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, non-provision or untimely provision, as well as protection from the provision of information that is inaccurate or discredits honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
5. You have the right to apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
6. You have the right to have your data corrected. If you find that some of the personal information we process about you is incorrect or out of date, please let us know. In doing so, you can edit, update or delete information in your account yourself.
7. You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data and the right to forget.
If you change your mind about how much information you want to continue to provide or disclose in the Application in the future, you can always change the settings in the Application or withdraw your consent.
You can also exercise your right to forget. In the cases provided for in Art. 17 of the GDPR, we will destroy your personal data that we process, except for those personal data that we will be obliged to retain in accordance with legal requirements.
12 .Confidentiality towards children
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 16, and the Application does not collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you can delete your child's account by selecting the appropriate option in your child's Application settings or by notifying us. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from children under the age of 16, we will immediately take steps to delete such information and cancel the child's account.
14. Who can you contact to protect your personal information?